Friday, March 19, 2010

Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring?

Today the kids and I celebrated the last day of Winter by playing in the backyard and at our neighborhood playground. It was in the 70s and it seemed like everyone was out enjoying the beautiful weather. It's Spring Break here, so that made the local playgrounds even busier than usual.

There is a nasty rumor that tomorrow, which happens to be the first day of Spring, is going to be a bitter cold, windy, snowy day. I tried to ignore the weather reports so as not to taint the beauty of the day. But alas, I read on facebook that our area is to get anywhere from 4-22 inches over the next few hours. We shall see. For now, I'm enjoying the pics that I took of the kids on this warm winter day!





Can you tell they are brother/sister?!













Watching Daddy mow the yard in preparation for the new playground set that is to come this week!







3 comments:

Andrea Kay said...

So many great pics! I like the last one especially...they are just so sweet and adorable!

Tyson and Kenna said...

Thanks Andrea. I think they are pretty precious! They had a lot of fun outside yesterday. Owen asked today with snow on the ground if we could go outside to play ball! He's gotten used to playing outside lately.

D's Mom said...

They are adorable, Kenna! And yes, you can definitely tell they are brother and sister. :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers