Kate spent part of her birthday with my super talented friend and photographer Carissa. I wanted Carissa to capture her as she is at this glorious age of 2. Kate is obsessed with baby dolls and all their accessories (bottles, clothes, blankets, cradles, etc). Carissa did a great job of capturing our "little mama" in action. I haven't made my order yet because I can't seem to narrow down my favorites. Enjoy! To see more of Carissa's talent check out her blog at
http://www.ccmillerphotography.com/.
 |
| Playing peek-a-boo with her owl |
 |
| She's such a happy little girl |
 |
| "So big!" |
 |
| This pic melts my heart. She's so beautiful! |
 |
| Being silly |
 |
| Our little mama doing her favorite thing. |
 |
| Big brother had to get in on the action! |
 |
| Rocking her baby to sleep. |
 |
| She looks so grown up in this one. |
 |
| Love her! |
1 comment:
She is beautiful!! I so wish I could see you and your kids in person.
It's great to see photos of your precious family!
Post a Comment