So today we all caught spring fever big time. We're so close to Spring that the Bradford pear trees are blooming, green blades of grass are peeking through the ground, and good ol daylight savings time is around the corner. It's enough to make a family giddy with the promise of warmer weather and more outside play time. I'm almost nervous to write this post since historically the Tulsa area usually gets measurable snowfall in March. I'm just hoping that the Blizzard of 2011 took care of this month's snowfall!
The kids and I played in the backyard this afternoon after Owen got home from preschool. Tyson came home early and grilled yummy chicken breasts while the kids continued to play until almost dark. It was a great day and evening and I'm looking forward to many more just like it.
 |
| She had a static problem! |
 |
| He loved watching his shadow |
1 comment:
Miss those cute kiddos. And their mommy and daddy! We need a playdate soon!
Post a Comment