Monday, January 31, 2011

November: A Weekend with the Grandparents

In November Tyson and I were lucky enough to have a weekend full of plans sans kiddos.  Therefore we asked Grandfather and Grandmother to come babysit for the weekend.  They were happy to oblige and it was hard to tell who was more excited, the grandparents or the kids!  On Friday night we went to dinner and to Wicked at the PAC with some friends.  On Saturday we helped with a service project through our church.  That evening we went out to dinner at one of my favorite places, Sonoma, and to the Brad Paisley concert.  It was such a fun night with my sweetie!

While we were busy having fun the kids and grandparents spent time at the Aquarium and the Zoo.  My sweet mother-in-heart thought to capture their outings with her camera so I thought I'd share her pics. 


In the shark cage with Grandfather

I love how Kate is stooped down too!

Feeding the stingrays



Of course they had to make a stop at Peachwave!

Watching the otter swim

And of course they had to make a toy stop at Target!

McDonalds for lunch

Checking out the shrimp with Grandmother

Is he as tall as a monkey?

Kate had to do it too!

Monkeying around with Grandmother at the zoo

Playing on their ride-on toys in the garage

So cute!


Playing on the zoo playground



Time to go home

Such big kids!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers