Friday, January 28, 2011

October: Nothing Says "Fall" Like a Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Even though it's January, I'm enjoying looking back at our pictures that were taken in the Fall.  I just love that time of year.  We made several trips to various pumpkin patches in the area.  Owen loved climbing on the pumpkins and feeding the goats. Kate loved riding in the wagon.  Tyson and I loved making new memories and traditions with our sweet kiddos.  I'm already anticipating Fall 2011 and all the fun that comes with it!











 
Holding his cousin Jackson

With Aunt Meg and Jackson


James, Meg and Jackson



"Racing" their horses

2 comments:

Carissa said...

Good for you for posting these. Better late than never is what I like to say! My pictures from our trip to NYC were 3 months late but I eventually got them done!

Tyson and Kenna said...

Thanks! I really am hoping to make a scrapbook out of my blog. You inspired me!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers