Tuesday, May 24, 2011

March: A Visit with Dear Friends

My friends Sarah and Sara came to visit on a Saturday in March.  We are all great friends from college and they both live in OKC, so they rode up together along with Sara's baby girl, Juliet.  We had such fun catching up and watching our kids play.  Kate is especially enamoured with babies, so she really enjoyed Juliet.  Sara was kind enough to bring her sewing supplies and hemmed our playroom curtains for me.  I was not given the gift of sewing so I lean on friends and my mom to help with those projects.

Later in the afternoon Sarah, Sara, Juliet and I went to Utica Square to do a little shopping. Sarah is a huge Anthropologie fan and was excited to introduce Sara and I to it for the first time.  We had a
fun time shopping and then went to dinner together before they left for OKC.  Tyson kept Owen and Kate at home so I could enjoy some girl time.  It was a great day with great friends!


Sara, Sarah and I

Me and sweet Juliet
The freshly hemmed playroom curtains. Thanks Sara!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers