It's hard to believe that it's been 8 years since Tyson and I walked down the aisle in a chapel in OKC. At that time I had so many dreams of what our life together would be like. I could have never imagined just how wonderful it really would be or how blessed I would feel 8 years later.
I am thanking God today for bringing such an amazing Christian man into my life 12 years ago at Oklahoma Christian University. I love him more today than the day before, and the day before that, and the day before that! Brad Paisley puts it perfectly in his song "Then" when he says "and I thought I loved you then". I love you for eternity Tyson!
At our reception



Our wedding party

Schwerdtfeger family

My dad and I waiting to walk down the aisle. Can you see the anticipation on my face?!

I was so excited that I was waving and saying hello to people!


Notice his red hair? Thanks to left-over blonde haircolor from his mom 6 weeks earlier! "It won't even be noticeable" he said!

Mr and Mrs Schwerdtfeger

Groomsmen, "Best Maid" (my sis-in-heart), and Ushers
Bottom Row L to R: Travis Eck (my bro), Rick Owens, Tyson, Kami Schwerdtfeger (my sis-in-heart), Chris Rosser, Matt Brock.
Top Row L to R: Bobby Kern, Jason Carpenter, Scott Schweiger, and Steve Price.

Eck family

Bridesmaids and "Bridesman" (my brother)
L to R: Sarah Thomas, Sara Bodine, Megan Eck (my sis), me, Travis Eck (my bro), Kami Schwerdtfeger (my sis-in-heart) and Katie Baker.

Bridesmaids and "Bridesman" (my brother)

Tyson's great-aunt Alice Benton.
She was such a blessing to everyone who knew her. She passed away 2 years ago today. We are all better for having known her. We miss you greatly Aunt Alice.
4 comments:
Ahhh I remember that day so well! I still love the photo of alll the girls together at the very end!
Happy Anniversary. Love you both!
Aw-- memories. That was a fun day!
One question I have though, why on earth did that photographer put Katie BEHIND me for the mirror shot?? She's like a foot shorter than me! :-)
Thanks girls! It was such a fun day!
Sara, the reason the photographer put Katie behind you is because he was not worth the money that we paid to use him! I'm still bummed that I didn't have journalistic, artistic-type shots taken! Oh well, maybe at our next wedding! :)
Post a Comment