The Just Between Friends Consignment Sale is coming to the Tulsa Fairgrounds this weekend. I'm consigning some baby and maternity items and am looking forward to finding some new treasures when I shop tomorrow. They have everything baby and kid related so it's quite the event.
This year I'm especially excited that my sister and mom are coming to shop with me on Saturday. Megan is bringing
If you don't know about JBF but want to learn more check out their website at http://tulsa.jbfsale.com/.
| Lots of good stuff that needs a new home! |
| My favorite baby boy diaper bag. It's hard to part with it! |
Maternity clothes. Not so hard to part with! Owen's crib bedding. It's blue and brown and so cute! |


5 comments:
wow- It is Very sad parting with that diaper bag and O's bedding... If only I KNEW for sure I would have a boy, I would buy it. : )I love having a blue loving friend!
I love having someone who appreciates my love for blue just as much as their own! It's hard to start getting rid of our baby stuff, but in a way it's also cleansing!
That diaper bag is super cute! I'm with Sara, if only I knew I was going to have another boy... :)
You got rid of some serious stuff girl! You are going to make the big bucks!
So far I've made $165. That's more dollars than I had before I consigned! That diaper bag was the hardest thing to get rid of. Silly I know!
Post a Comment