Thursday, August 19, 2010

You Do the Crime, You Do the Time

Tyson went to jail on our anniversary. You heard me right, he went to jail people! The fireman came to his workplace, cuffed him and hauled him off to jail. Well, it was really more like the Crown Plaza Hotel kind of jail. And yes, I said a fireman, because the firemen raise money for MDA with their "fill the boot" drives.

He was asked to participate in the MDA Executive Lock-up. He raised over $2000 for the cause. While in "jail" he made some phone calls and made bail by the afternoon. Thankfully we were still able to enjoy an anniversary dinner with the kiddos outside the prison walls! I'm so proud of him for volunteering his time to raise money for a worthy cause. Thanks to those of you who donated!

2 comments:

Carissa said...

I am cracking up! I think this picture needs to be framed in your house!

Tyson and Kenna said...

Oh it will be!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers